Nominate who you thinks deserves to win a apprenticeship experience and a trip to Hollywood!
PRIZESGrand Prize is a 1-day Apprenticeship Experience/shadowing experience for the winning nominee at Universal Music Group's office in California. Prize also includes a trip for winner and 3 companions including:
- round trip air transportation for 4 to an airport serving Los Angeles, CA;
- 3 nights' accommodations at Sheraton Universal Hotel;
- Universal Studios Hollywood 1 Day/1 Park Exclusive Tour including park admission,
- complimentary valet parking,
- complimentary refreshments upon check-in,
- VIP tour credential and lanyard;
- opportunity for private character meet and greet,
- exclusive information,
- select backstage access and Universal Express access to attractions at conclusion of tour;
- $1,000 spending money;
- $500 rental car allowance; and
- $2,500 that may be used to defray taxes.
NOTESVoid in Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, Oregon and Washington State.
Must be between the ages of 16 and 19.
You may enter up to 5 Submissions, but you may only nominate each person 1 time.
Your Comment Here: