Ended: 7/31/2014 23:59 PT(18+)
What better way to kick your summer into high gear than by winning some free tech? GameCrate has partnered with Intel to give away some incredible gaming loot, including some cutting-edge SSDs and even all the components you need to build a new gaming PC! Enter for a chance to win.
PRIZES(1) Grand Prize:
- 1 Intel Core i7-4930K Ivy Bridge-E 6-Core 3.4GHz LGA 2011 130W Desktop Processor BX80633i74930K;
- 1 ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard;
- 1 G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-1866C10D-16GSR;
- 1 EVGA 03G-P4-2888-KR GeForce GTX 780 Ti Dual Classified w/ EVGA ACX Cooler 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card;
- 1 WD BLACK SERIES WD4003FZEX 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive;
- 1 Intel 730 Series SSDSC2BP480G4R5 2.5" 480GB SATA 6Gb/s MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD);
- 1 CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm;
- 1 LG Black 16X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 5X DVD-RAM 12X BD-ROM 4MB Cache SATA Blu-ray Burner WH16NS40 – OEM;
- 1 CORSAIR RM Series RM1000 1000W ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply;
- 1 Corsair Graphite Series 760T White Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Windowed Gaming Case with two 140mm white LED fans.
(1) First Prize: 1 Intel 730 Series SSDSC2BP480G4R5 2.5" 480GB SATA 6Gb/s MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD).
(1) Second Prize: 1 Intel 730 Series SSDSC2BP240G4R5 2.5" 240GB SATA 6Gb/s MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD).
(1) Third Prize:
- 1 SteelSeries 9H Gaming Headset (Review Sample provided by vendor);
- 1 SteelSeries Apex [RAW] 64121 Black Wired Gaming Keyboard (Review Sample provided by vendor).
(1) Fourth Prize: 1 LOGITECH G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse (Review Sample provided by vendor).
(1) Fifth Prize: 1 HyperX Cloud Pro Gaming headset #1 Gaming Comfort for PC (Review Sample provided by vendor).
NOTESVoid in Rhode Island.
Your Comment Here: